Wednesday 1 August 2012

Wednesday Wants and Wishes

I have always been a big fan of Victoria Beckham's style..its not for no reason that they call her "posh spice".
So when she launched her line of dresses and evening wear it was but obvious that I became an instant fan...
I so so want atleast one of these dresses....love everything about them..the colours, the fit, the styles everything...




An awesome figure to go with the dresses would also be nice :)
Yeah I know I am being greedy....but you cant stpo a girl from wishing can you    ;)

5 comments:

  1. thanks....i really love the dresses..classy and sexy at the same time :)
    thanks for stopping by..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Posh's dresses do look amazing.. in fact I wanted it bad and tried a few too. Unfortunately not too flattering on my figure.

    maybe will have to wait for the next collection, perhaps will find something!!

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there...thanks a lot for stopping by :)
      where in Mumbai do u get VB dresses? or did u try them on one of ur travels?

      Delete
  3. I love victoria's style too-One word- Impeccable.Thanks for ur comment on my blog !
    If u want we can follow each other on gfc n bloglovin. Let me know.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10